11.04.2011

This week

I've comforted someone in tears. I've been in tears while being comforted. 
I've seen the ever-displaced homeless on our streets. I've been displaced from my own home.
I've meditated on the majesty of my King. 
I've forgotten Him.

YET

He is the God of all comfort (2 Cor1:3). He has seen my tears (Isaiah 38:5)
He sees the multitudes and feels compassion (Matt 9:36). He provides shelter under the shadow of His wings (Psalm 91:1)
He personifies majesty and instills awe (Job 37:22).
He has inscribed me on the palm of His hands (Isaiah 49:16).


Praise the Lord because there will be no broken relationships, flooded apartments, or distractions in heaven!


1 comment:

  1. So glad that you can see through the difficulty of the moment. He sees, He knows, He cares.
    Maybe in a small way you can identify with your Grandpa who lived many years in difficult situations and was literally identified as a
    "displaced person."
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete