6.24.2011

Cabin talks and country walks

After spending six solid days with a bunch of junior highers, I came away with a handful of great quotes (i.e. "I really want a beard. And then I'd name it Justin Bieber.").... As well as a new understanding of what God-given patience looks like (apparently middle school girls are capable of creating drama out of, literally, nothing). But it was such a blessing to see the way God used those at camp to challenge the kids in their walk with the Lord (and me too, shoot!). I was also able to spend time with people my age who love Jesus, something I've sorely missed since being back home. It was a longggg week filled with laughter, yelling, irritation, exhaustion, surprise, and everything in between.

Do all things without grumbling or disputing, that you may prove yourselves to be blameless and innocent children of God above reproach in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation, among whom you will appear as lights in the world.
[Philippians 2:14-15]

Today was spent recuperating from the madness of camp, as well as registering for classes, making barbecue chicken pizza, and going on a driving adventure with Jessi. Here are some of my favorite shots!







God definitely knew what He was doing when He created the earth.

Just sayin'.

1 comment:

  1. Pam Pam...is this what Redding looks like? It's GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete